20110107

Forgive me for throwing this blog for such a long time

School reopens .

Morning session .

Not a problem to me .

Just wake up in the morning sucks =x

i almost late to school these adays

cause i was sleeping at 4.00 am .

WHOAH . geng leh ? XD

and i was trying to sleep in class .

But i cant teacher"s table can easily view me = =

And i suddenly feel that fans are not so good xD

It makes me wanna sleep more =x

So i"ll force myself to open my eyes and stared at the teacher .

Hmm . i feel interested in science more than maths = =

I gonna sleep during maths lesson

But after that my energy full charged when it comes to science xD

And then battery low back after science xD





p/s : My english and Bm is getting worst xD

So dunt mind my mistake xD

And ignore this post as there are lots of [ fei hua ]




我开回MSN只为了你
你懂吗 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment