20100211

To karen

TO= Karen
heys ~ i didnt suspect u or blame u AT ALL
i dunno anything ok ......
today yung yee just told me ~
then i only know ~
why u must think i got suspect you ???
i suspect u for what????
maybe u thought i got suspect you
but i didnt ok ~
and ur blog ~
u wrote my nae so big LOH ZINYI at there
u mean u dunwan to friend with me la ???
haixx
i dunno what happen
and makes u so hate me ???
its still ok for a few months ago
what happen ????
i dunno you la.............
if u think i got then ok la ........
as u wish i will fuck off ok ?
haisss
THE LAST WORD I WANT TO SAY
KAREN WE DIDNT EVEN SUSPECT YOU ~
WE REALLY DIDNT
ME OR YUNG YEE OR ANYONE ELSE ALSO DIDNT


dissappointed ~
i am the one not you
i didnt do it
but u think i got do
we are best friend
but yet we end like this ~
haiix
HAIIX

No comments:

Post a Comment