20100310

i shouldnt
i am stupid
ya ~ i am ~
i gave chances
and yet this chance
give u chance to kill me

i am curious
is it hard to say turth in front me ?
is it hard to say u dunt like me in front me ?
u like saying it behind a ?
ya ~ i MENGAKU i got say before you
and i mengaku lo
but you ?
you told me that u dint
after u pusing ur head
u say about me to another person

i am damn STUPID
i believe you
and yet i kill my self
why u want to lie actually ?
say truth mai ok lo
lie for what ?
scare we scold you a ?
i thought that u change
but i realise now u are acting only
i should have believe them
and yet i believe you
what the hell am i thinking

ya ~ they are right
you change YES !
change to more acting
know what i mean ?
acting ~ wearing mask !

i will remember what you say to her
about me today
i will REMEMBER

FUXK
i need peace
i need silence
leave me alone


No comments:

Post a Comment