20100306

ma de

u don't know what i means is it ?
u know why i help her anot ?
u know why i dont say who wrong who right anot ?
helo ~ i dint say is ur wrong or anything ok
is i dunno who wrong who right
i not say u just got the mouth to say
the one i want is prove
u didnt see now i also no believe her a ?
cause she also dun have the prove
and ~ about the what happy things ~
hello ~ someone told me that you
hope thats something can happen lo ~
i told you already ~
anything tell me infront
u say what thing ~ i also need from other people there know bak
ya ~ i heard people say that u dui me all is good de ~
ok la ~ thanks la ~
thanks for telling me bout her things ~
but u not enough prove ~ if u got zhen ju ~
enough to say that she is wrong ~ she lied me
then i can 100% trust you
but now the problem is u dun have
and u know anot ?
she got so many prove that she can prove she not lying me
i also dunno whos talking right or wrong ~
ok la ~ u can say that all the prove all u deleted adi ~
then ~ u can explain why she got so many prove anot ?
plus is evidence la
i dunno whether she do anything to those ppl to say sumthing to me
or what
what i want is PROVE u get it ???
i ditn say u wrong cause always pijak her
or say her bad things
and i want you to say infront of her is dislike her
is not to let u always what u angry keep hide inside ur heart
say out might good to everyone
and she could change
but at last what u wrote ?
i dunno what u thinking or u wu hui my meaning
or u cant catch up my meaning ~
i dunno you ~ u think yourself ~








No comments:

Post a Comment