20101022

English Again =]



Today EXAM.



yesterday 12.00 am study hafal study hafal =.=



and i was wearing the head phone .



with lucifer =.=



All LUCIFER in my mind . so i was just acting



that i was studying . but not a single word



went in to my brain =.=



Then BM 2 . REAL SUCKS =.=



first time so panic .



because i keep change the soalan =.=



first . letter . second . dialog .



then finally i picked malaysia =.=



luckily i had a fast hand xD just in time . xD



BM1 so shit =.= teacher sit in front me .



SOME MORE BM TEACHER =.=



i dun dare to sleep



EYES HALF CLOSED



Then KH. as i say i din memorise enuf.



BUT I WAS THE FIRST TO FINISH =.=



not even 15 min .



am i PRO ? =DDDD



Then Sleep. Draw Shinee all over my place =.=



Then Balik Rumah xD




最近
我喜欢用耳机
听歌
声量调大
耳朵严重受损 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment